Pioneer CDJ-3000 Professional DJ Multi-Player with USB, SD, and 9" Touchscreen (Black) | PRE-ORDER (ETA February '23)
New in the (factory sealed) box! Pre-order to save your spot in the order line!
This listing is to allow you to reserve your future Pioneer CDJ-3000 with the full manufacturer's warranty. Pioneer are delivering limited quantities at a time. The listed "In Stock" quantity is to state how many units are available to reserve on this upcoming shipment.
ETA to us is currently mid February, but keep in mind, this is simply an estimation from the distributor.
First come, first served =) Reserve yours today!
We will ship internationally at buyer's expense. Shipments are fully insured!
PioneerDJ has implemented a micro-processing unit (MPU) into the Pioneer CDJ-3000 which they have never included in any other CDJ prior. The MPU powers the unit, providing stable performance and enables the implementation of advanced new features, resulting in an overall smoother DJ experience. We try to keep the CDJ-3000 in stock, though they are a very popular item, in high-demand and supply is low. We have more on order (first in line) and we accept pre-orders to ensure your ability to reserve brand new incoming Pioneer CDJ-3000 Multi-Players.
- Compatible with rekordbox CloudDirectPlay
To start using rekordbox CloudDirectPlay with the Pioneer CDJ-3000, simply connect the CDJ to the internet via a Pro DJ Link connection using a LAN cable. Beforehand, you will need to export an authentication key from rekordbox to a USB storage device. When you plug this device into the CDJ-3000, you will be able to browse and play all the tracks in your cloud-based library.
*rekordbox Creative or Professional plan subscription is required.
- Enhanced performance and rock-solid stability
The CDJ-3000 brings additional stability and reliability to your setup, in addition to expanded creative options. Trust in the decks:
- Advanced MPU: Pioneer have revolutionized the way the CDJ is powered with its new micro-processing unit (MPU), making it smoother and more stable than previous models. The MPU's processing power allows for new functions and enables us to introduce more features in future updates.
- Pro DJ Link with Gigabit ethernet: The Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link allows you to share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to 6 CDJ-3000 units when combined with a compatible 6-channel mixer, such as the DJM-V10
- Better screen visibility: The screen brightness on the CDJ-3000 has been improved by over 150% compared to the CDJ-2000NXS2, allowing you to adjust it based on the environment you are playing in and improve visibility.
- Tougher components: The high-quality aluminum top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are more durable than ever. In addition, the lockable V-Lock power cable* helps prevent accidental disconnections that could disrupt your performance.
- Full audio file caching: The CDJ-3000's cache can now hold a full audio file, allowing the track to continue playing until the end even if there are unexpected issues such as a poor connection of the LAN cable in the Pro DJ Link network, unlike all previous model CDJs.
- Enhanced audio design
Drawing on more than 25 years of experience, Pioneer have developed the ultimate DJ sound with the CDJ-3000 that accurately reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended, while also capturing the most intricate details of your performance."
- 9-inch, high-resolution touch screen
The Pioneer CDJ-3000 features a larger and clearer touch screen that includes additional information, shortcuts, and buttons for useful features such as Playlist and Search. You can customize the information you want to see, set your own preferences, and swipe to navigate. The improved workflow makes track browsing easier.
- Key Sync and Key Shift
By pressing the Key Sync button, the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the next track to match the one on the master deck, allowing you to create a smooth and harmonious mix. You can also use the Key Shift feature on the touch screen to manually shift the key of a track up or down.
- Our smoothest-ever jog wheel
Effortlessly scratch and smoothly bend the pitch of tracks thanks to the Pioneer CDJ-3000's redesigned jog wheel, which offers a smoother feel and reduced touch latency. The LCD screen in the center of the jog wheel displays the playhead position and artwork for a quick visual reference of the loaded tracks.
- Rebuilt range-leading performance interface
Experience the redesigned controls and new features of the CDJ-3000, which are arranged in a way that allows you to play the CDJ like a musical instrument.
- Flexible performance options
You can play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB drives using Export mode. Alternatively, you can connect a laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or use Performance mode for free. You can also connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 with a USB cable and a Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter (sold separately) and mix using rekordbox for iOS.
- Sync sound and visuals for better performances
The Pioneer CDJ-3000 allows you to synchronize lighting, video displays, and pyrotechnics with audio in real-time, enabling you to create more immersive performances.
- Serato DJ Pro: The CDJ-3000 supports USB-HID control of Serato DJ Pro. You can use the multi player to browse your Serato DJ Pro playlists and the catalogs of linked streaming services.
- TRAKTOR PRO 3: The CDJ-3000 supports USB-HID control of Native Instruments' TRAKTOR PRO 3. You can use the multi player to browse your TRAKTOR PRO 3 playlists and the catalogs of linked streaming services.
- djay PRO AI for Mac: The CDJ-3000 supports USB-HID control of Algoriddim's djay PRO AI for Mac. You can browse your djay PRO AI playlists and the catalogs of linked streaming services.
- Firmware Update Manager: You’ll be automatically notified when firmware updates become available. You can download the Firmware Update Manager.
Pioneer CDJ-3000 Professional Multi-Player SPECIFICATIONS
- SD memory card
- USB device
- Mobile device (iOS/Android)
- MP3 (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24 bit)
USB storage support:
Frequency Response: 4 Hz to 40 kHz
S/N Ratio: 115 dB or more
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% or less
Audio output terminal:
- Audio Out (RCA) x 1
- Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
- USB (Type A) × 1
- USB (Type B) × 1
Other ports: LAN (1000Base-T) x 1
Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
Power requirements: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 40 W
Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H):
- 329 x 453 x 118 mm
- 12.95” x 17.83” x 4.65”
Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Power cord (V-lock *1)
- Digital audio cable
- Analog audio cable
- LAN cable (aka Ethernet / CAT cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use Guide
Visit rekordbox official website for its specifications: rekordbox.com/
*1 Not available in some regions.
*2 To use the Pioneer CDJ-3000 with your iPhone, you’ll need an additional accessory named, "Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter," available separately.
Quick PioneerDJ Links: